What I Learned in England
1. They treat ketchup like a gold commodity--really, it's just a condiment, c'mon people.
2. London is quite ashamed of the bloody history of the Tower and would really love for it to be recognized as a palace--not gonna happen, give the people what they want.
3. Hampton Court Palace is the most underrated tourist attraction...ever.
4. I have an innate talent to get men I barely know to buy me 267 pound champagne and rack up a 500 pound bar tab.
5. British girls suck major if we Americans can wrangle in men with no make-up, casual clothes, and flat boots on. Charming.
6. I really want a castle.
7. Harry Potter is still the greatest thing of all time and always will be.